The Schuco AWS 65 Aluminium Windows System
The Schüco AWS 65 aluminium windows system is an ideal standard system for a variety of window applications due to its broad range. Up to five design lines are available for creating attractive visual accents in both new build and modernisation projects. A wide range of profiles for narrow face widths and a high degree of transparency, as well as complete compatibility with the Schüco ADS 65 door range allow sophisticated window and door designs to be implemented effectively. Schüco block systems create a particularly elegant window design without visible window vents. This attractive design option, where the outer frame completely covers the vent frame of the window, creates large transparent glazed areas due to its extremely narrow frame. With excellent sound insulation values and burglar resistance to RC3 (WK3), the Schüco window is both a reliable and versatile partner. In terms of convenience, the concealed Schüco AvanTec fittings and the Schüco TipTronic mechatronic drive can provide contemporary ease of operation on request. In mechatronic drive can provide contemporary ease of operation on request. In addition, there is a wide range of elegant handles to give the perfect finish to every design line.
Standard Aluminium Window System for International Requirements
- With glazing rebate insulation, U values from 1.9 W/(m2K) can be achieved
- Wide selection of profiles including the Schüco AWS 65 RL window, Schüco AWS 65 SL window and Schüco AWS 65 MC Multi Contour) window design systems
- Available as an outward-opening or inward window system with centre gaskets and a variety of fittings and ironmongery solutions.
The Schuco ADS 65 Hinged Door System
The Schüco Door ADS 65 HD (Heavy Duty), also available as oversize units for large architectural projects, creates a striking feature of the façade with its slim face width. It has a particularly robust design and offers large opening widths for busy buildings. The basic depth of 65 mm and the clearance height of up to 3000 mm allow a wide range of applications and design options.
The Schüco aluminium window and door systems offer a classic, timeless design that coordinate for an outstanding combination of glazing products.
The particularly robust design of Schüco ADS 65 HD doors accommodates heavy loading at busy entrances and exits. Burglar-resistant up to WK3 (RC3)
- Opening width up to 2,800 mm (double-leaf)
- Generous clearance heights of up to 3000mm
- Max. leaf weight 200 kg
- Barrel hinge with reinforced design
- Choice of sill rail profile or continuous leaf profile Optional
- Automatic door seal
- Easy-access solutions
- Concealed hinges
- Leaf-enclosing infill
- Door hinges tested in 1,000,000 cycles for continuous loading in accordance with DIN EN 12400
- Emergency fittings
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
If you would like more information on this or any other Williaam Cox products, or you would like to discuss your specific project requirements contact us today.